To enquire about therapy fill out the contact form with your personal details, the type of therapy you are seeking and a brief summary of the issues that you would like to discuss and we will respond within 48 hours (Mon-Fri) with a therapist/or therapists that are best suited to your individual needs.
You will then be able to decide whether to register and proceed to make a booking.
The Therapy Yard is NOT the right solution for you if:
- You are in crisis/need urgent help.
- You are experiencing thoughts of self-harm or of harming others.
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or you have been advised to be supported by a community mental health team care.
- You are required to undergo therapy either by a court order or by any other authority.
If you are in crisis/need urgent help:
Online therapy is not appropriate if you are in crisis/need urgent help. You should instead contact one of the following:
- Call 999 in an emergency
- Call your GP
- Visit your local A&E department
- Contact The Samaritans: tell UK 116 123 or email email@example.com
If you have any problems with the form please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.