Justyna is a Clinical Sexologist, Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist, Clinical Director for Counselling & Psychotherapy within a charity organisation, Clinical Supervisor and Lecturer, Lead HIV & Sexual Health Advisor in NHS.
In her work as a qualified psychosexual and relationship therapist, Justyna helps individuals and couples from a wide range of backgrounds to overcome sexual and relationship difficulties. Justyna also works within the NHS Lead in sexual health, working with LGBTQ+ communities, sex workers, sexual assault survivors and people living with HIV. She is currently undertaking a PHD in Psychology alongside her clinical practice.
Justyna works with a wide range of relationship and sexual difficulties. She helps with communication, negotiation and compromise, managing conflict, infidelity, navigating change and support during separation, in addition to working through loss. She helps clients seeking to understand and overcome sexual difficulties including erectile dysfunction, premature and delayed ejaculation, low desire and arousal and orgasm difficulties. Justyna works with people to understand identity, sexuality, kinks and fetishes, rekindle desire, and work through difficulties with compulsive sexual behaviours/ problematic porn use/Chemsex. She is keen to support couples and individuals to enjoy healthy and happy sex lives and relationships.
Justyna uses an integrative approach, drawing on a number of different approaches from different therapeutic models, including psychodynamic, Imago, CBT and mindfulness theory to best suit the clients individual needs.
Justyna speaks two languages – Polish and English
- Advanced Diploma in Relationship Therapy (2023)
- London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy, PGDip. (2021-2023)
- BA in Social Rehabilitation
- MSc in Social Rehabilitation
- PhD in Psychology, Level 8 (ongoing)
- Clinical Sexology, PGDip. (2015-2017)
- Sexual pain and Vaginismus
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation
- Loss of sexual desire, low libido, orgasm issue
- Compulsive sexual behaviours & problematic use of pornography
- LGBTQIA+ specific issues
- Relationship issues including infidelity, conflict and communication
- Understanding fetishes and kinks
- Consensual non-monogamy (CNM) and Polyamory
- Sexual abuse survivors
- Trauma and PTSD
- HIV, STIs