Gigi is a London-based psychosexual therapist originally from Chicago, Illinois. She is a COSRT-registered sex and relationships therapist and certified sex educator. Outside of the therapeutic space, she also works as a freelance sexual health journalist for Cosmopolitan Magazine.
In therapy, she values working in collaboration with her clients. Gigi works relationally, using an integrative and pluralistic approach. While she is informed by therapeutic theory and highly trained in clinical sexology, her sessions are client-led and client-focused. She loves the opportunity to join her clients on their journey, in order to reach their goals and find their most authentic selves.
Gigi is kink-informed, trauma-informed, sex worker friendly, and specialises in working with the LGBTQIA+ community and GSRD clients.
- COSRT-registered Sex and Relationships Therapist. (COSRT reg. 4078)
- Registered Member, The National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists (Member ID #1285)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Pyschosexual and Relationship Therapy, The Contemporary Institute for Clinical Sexology
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Sex Education, The College of American Sexologists
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Psychology, The London Foundation
- Non-monogamy, polyamory
- Kink, fetish, and BDSM
- LGBTQAI+ sexuality
- Compulsive Sexual Behaviours
- Working with sex workers
- Sexual Trauma
- Gender non-conforming and trans sexuality
- Chem sex