Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist – In Training
MBBS, iBSc Hons Psychology, MRCPsych, Dip. Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy (final year), Student MCOSRT
Jessica has experience working in psychosexual therapy in a Sexual Problems Clinic in the NHS and mental health as a doctor currently working in Perinatal Psychiatry. She has worked with a wide range of sexual dysfunctions such as vaginismus, erectile dysfunction, dyspareunia, rapid ejaculation, low desire etc. She works in an intergrative approach drawing from CBT, psychodynamic and humanistic modalities, as well as her psychiatrist knowledge, in a tailored manner to support clients in an individual way. She is the process of completing a Level 7 Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy.
She enjoys working with diversity, tackling stigma and shame, particularly in clients with mental health difficulties.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Intercalated BSc in Psychology
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship therapy – ongoing
- Dyspareunia, Vulvodynia
- Erectile dysfunction
- Rapid Ejaculation and delayed ejaculation
- Orgasm difficulties
- Low desire and/or arousal
- Relationship issues including infidelity, conflict, and communication difficulties
- Depression and anxiety
- Shame and stigma