If you want to speak to one of our experts to help identify the right treatment for you, or you just have a few questions, then get in touch and we’d be glad to assist you.
The Therapy Yard is NOT the right solution for you if:
- You are in crisis/need urgent help.
- You are experiencing thoughts of self-harm or of harming others.
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or you have been advised to be supported by a community mental health team care.
- You are required to undergo therapy either by a court order or by any other authority.
If you are in crisis/need urgent help:
Online therapy is not appropriate if you are in crisis/need urgent help. You should instead contact one of the following:
- Call 999 in an emergency
- Call your GP
- Visit your local A&E department
- Contact The Samaritans: tell UK 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org