Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist – in training
MSc International Development, BA (Hons) Sociology, FDN in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Dip. Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy (final year), MCOSRT
Location: Beaconsfield, Bucks
Candice completed a foundation in Psychotherapy and Counselling prior to specialising as a Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist. She left her Humanitarian career, of which afforded her great insight into different cultures and socioeconomic diversity, to pursue her passion for supporting people in (re)discovering their authentic selves. She offers an integrative approach, drawing on a variety of modalities and techniques, tailoring sessions to the unique needs of each individual or couple.
Candice is affirming of Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity, and compassionately. She works with a wide range of sexual and relationship issues, supporting individuals in unlocking any barriers to sexual pleasure. She encourages clients to freely express and resolve their most intimate issues and desires, by co-creating a safe, inclusive and non-judgemental environment. Her aim is to support people in moving past their physical and emotional challenges and reach their personal potential in terms of erotic pleasure, joy and relationship fulfilment.
- Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
- Foundation Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Masters Degree in International Development
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology
- Sexual Pain including Vaginismus, Dyspareunia and Anodyspareunia
- Orgasm Difficulties
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature (Rapid) and Delayed Ejaculation
- Desire and/or Arousal Issues
- Relationship Issues including Conflict, Communication and Infidelity
- Intimacy and Attachment issues
- Open relationships, Consensual non-monogamy (CNM) and Polyamory
- Sexual diversity including LGBTQIA+
- Cultural Diversity and Identity
- Kink/BDSM interests and identities
- Sexual Compulsivity including Porn
- Chemsex Issues
Candice will be on maternity leave from the end of November 2023.